The Apple iPhone 12 Mini has been tested for its Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) levels, which measure the amount of radio frequency energy absorbed by the body when using the device. The legal limit set by the FCC is 1.6 W/kg, and below are the SAR levels for the iPhone 12 Mini:
- Head SAR level: 1.16 W/kg, ranked #67 (72.50% of the legal limit)
- Body SAR level: 1.09 W/kg, ranked #47 (68.13% of the limit)
- Simultaneous head SAR: 1.37 W/kg, ranked #29 (85.63% of the limit)
- Simultaneous body SAR: 1.51 W/kg, ranked #44 (94.38% of the limit)
- Hotspot SAR level: 1.15 W/kg, ranked #45 (71.88% of the limit)
- Simultaneous hotspot SAR: 1.59 W/kg, ranked #66 (99.38% of the limit)
SAR levels, SAR rank, and percentage of the legal limit for each SAR test for the Apple iPhone 12 Mini:
|SAR Level (W/kg)
|% of Limit
legal limit set by the FCC is 1.6 W/kg
The QuantaCase™ RFS1 incorporates world-renowned RF Safe® Radiation Shielding Technology, which has been lab-tested to show electromagnetic radiation, including 5G frequencies, is reflected via conductive shielding fabrics in the front cover. In addition, the QuantaCase has an exposed RF Safe® notch where an inexpensive Ohm meter can be used to test the conductivity of the microwave barrier between your body and device! Unlike most products that require expensive microwave meters to verify what is inside, the highly conductive RF Safe® shielding fabric inside the QuantaCase™ RFS1 is accessible for easy conductivity testing.
ANTI-RADIATION AND SINGLE SLOT RFID BLOCKING WALLET CASE FOR THE IPHONE 12 Mini So much more than just a phone case. The RF Safe® iPhone 12 Mini QuantaCase™ RFS1 contains lab-tested microwave RF shielding technology that can reflect a wide range of radio frequencies from your iPhone. This includes 5G, Wi-Fi, and cellular, all high-frequency microwave cell phone radiation bands. It also contains a built-in RFID-blocking wallet and turns into a phone viewing stand, all in one lightweight and convenient case.
- Anti-Radiation: RF Safe® microwave radiation shielding material is integrated into the front flap of the outer case to deflect radiation (5G, Wi-Fi, EMF, etc.) away from your body while still allowing the signal to enter and exit the back of the phone unimpeded.
- RFID Blocking Wallet: The built-in card slot provides RFID theft protection for a credit card, room key, or any RFID remote access card while the phone case is closed.
- Protective Cases: QuantaCase™ RFS1 protects from cracks, dings, and scratches to keep your phone looking and performing like new.
- Adjustable Angle Stand: Easily convert your QuantaCase™ RFS1 into a stand for watching videos.
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Close the radiation shielding front flap after taking/making a phone call and speak as you usually would.
- When storing in your pocket, face the front flap towards your body to deflect the most intense line of sight radiation away from your body.
- When texting, the flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device while held in your hand for texting.
- The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 for the Apple iPhone 12 Mini protects by reducing the amount of iPhone 12 Mini radiation absorbed in your head and body.
Now you can reduce exposure to cell phone radiation in style! RF Safe’s Apple iPhone 12 Mini QuantaCase™ RFS1 radiation shield discreetly provides layers of RF radiation protection where it is most needed. The RF Safe Apple iPhone 12 Mini QuantaCase™ RFS1 isn’t just about improving the look of your iPhone 12 Mini or being an essential accessory for protecting your new iPhone.
The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 for the Apple iPhone 12 Mini protects the most important thing by simply reducing the amount of iPhone 12 Mini radiation absorbed in your head and body.
Most materials are transparent to microwave radiation from smartphone devices. As a result, microwave energy is absorbed into a user’s body closest to where the cell phone is being carried or used. The QuantaCase™uses specially placed materials that deflect the most intense microwave radiation from smartphone devices away from you.
When a phone is used with a heads-free device, and the phone is carried in your pocket, radiant energy is absorbed much faster than at the head because tissues and organs such as the liver, kidneys, or reproductive organs provide much better conductivity than the skull and simply put most of your body’s major organs have no bone protection like the brain does.
The essential requirement of any cell phone radiation shielding is that it is electrically conductive. The Apple iPhone 12 Mini QuantaCase™ RFS1 is lined with highly conductive RF shielding materials designed to deflect cell phone radiation away from your body. Testing the conductivity of shielding material inside the QuantaCase™ RFS1 is an inexpensive way to verify the material being used supports the physics necessary to reflect microwaves and provide a conductive barrier between your iPhone 12 Mini and your body.
Materials Used for Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding
RF Shielded fabric is made from polyester filaments woven with a blend of micro-fine conductive threads. The shielding fabric is combined with a proprietary process for deflecting potentially harmful radiation.
RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 Shielding Mesh is visible inside the earpiece speaker hole, which allows the metal alloys used in the RF shielding to be tested for conductivity. Conductive adhesive layer the shielding mesh seamlessly in full compliance with EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
Designed to deflect radiation from iPhone 12 Mini smartphones
The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 only incorporates shielding mechanisms that utilize deflection. Absorption (attenuation) is never used to prevent affecting the iPhone 12 Mini software regulating RF power output. RF Safe only uses absorption technologies on wires (Ferrite Beads), such as on an air-tube headset plugged into your iPhone.
How QuantaCase™ RFS1 Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Works
Electromagnetic radiation consists of coupled electric and magnetic fields. The electric field produces forces on the charge carriers (i.e., electrons) within the conductor. As soon as an electric field is applied to the surface of an ideal conductor, it induces a current that causes charge displacement inside the conductor that cancels the applied field inside, at which point the current stops.
Varying magnetic fields generate eddy currents that repel the applied magnetic fields. The result is that electromagnetic radiation is reflected from the conductor’s surface.
QuantaCase™ RFS1 deflects Apple iPhone 12 Mini radiation, as shown in the illustration. By simply keeping the shielded flip cover between your body and device, whether used to your ear or carried in your pocket – you have the shielding you need to cover the entire front of the phone to deflect potentially harmful excess radiation.
RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 for Apple iPhone 12 Mini
-Specially designed for Apple iPhone 12 Mini
-Provides excellent protection for Apple iPhone 12 Mini
-Premium QuantaCase™ RFS1 has precise cutouts for the device
-Full access to all ports and buttons on Apple iPhone 12 Mini
-Magnetic side latch to keep shielded flip cover closed
-Adjustable stand with muti-viewing angles; Perfect for video-chatting and movie-watching
-Slim fit design; Combines Phone Protection and Radiation Protection
-Newer Phones Currently Available in 4 colors
Over two decades of experience in the best ways to reduce cell phone radiation exposure is only a click or call away!
For more information about the RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 product line for cell phone radiation safety, please call 1 (844) 473-7233
RF Safe® and QuantaCase™ RFS1 have registered trademarks owned by Quanta X Technology LLC, Seminole, Florida, USA.