The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max has been tested for its specific absorption rate (SAR) of radiation. The SAR is a measure of the amount of radio frequency (RF) energy absorbed by the body when using the device. The legal limit for SAR in the US is 1.6 W/kg.
|SAR Test||SAR Level (W/kg)||SAR Rank||% of Limit|
- The head SAR level for the iPhone 11 Pro Max is 1.16 W/kg, which is at 72.5% of the legal limit.
- The body SAR level is 1.17 W/kg, which is at 73.13% of the legal limit.
- The simultaneous head SAR level, which includes both cellular and Wi-Fi transmission, is 1.14 W/kg, which is at 71.25% of the legal limit.
- The simultaneous body SAR level is 1.53 W/kg, which is at 95.63% of the legal limit.
- The hotspot SAR level is 1.17 W/kg, which is at 73.13% of the legal limit.
- The simultaneous hotspot SAR level is 1.53 W/kg, which is at 95.63% of the legal limit.
It’s worth noting that these measurements were taken at the time of testing, and the latest version of the phone may differ. The FCC ID is BCG-E3306A, it was approved on 27 August 2019.
Introducing the RF Safe® iPhone 11 Pro Max QuantaCase™ RFS1 Black – the ultimate solution for protecting yourself from harmful electromagnetic radiation. Lab-tested and proven to reflect a wide range of radio frequencies, including 5G, our QuantaCase™ is made with RF Safe® Radiation Shielding Technology that’s built to last.
Our QuantaCase™ goes beyond just protecting your phone, it’s packed with features that you’ll love:
- Anti-Radiation Shielding: The front flap of the outer case is lined with RF Safe® microwave radiation shielding material that deflects radiation away from your body while still allowing the signal to enter and exit the back of the phone unimpeded.
- RFID Blocking Wallet: Built-in card slot provides RFID theft protection for a credit card, room key, or any RFID remote access card while the phone case is closed.
- Adjustable Angle Stand: Easily convert your QuantaCase™ RFS1 into a stand for watching videos.
- Protective Case: Protects from cracks, dings, and scratches to keep your phone looking and performing like new.
- Easy to Test: With an exposed RF Safe® notch, you can use an inexpensive Ohm meter to test the conductivity of the microwave barrier between your body and device.
How it works:
- Close the radiation shielding front flap after taking/making a phone call and speak as you usually would. The microphone and speaker are fully functional for private calls, but we recommend using the speaker phone option wherever possible.
- When storing in your pocket, face the front flap towards your body to deflect the most intense line of sight radiation away from your body.
- When texting, the flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device while held in your hand for texting.
Make a fashion statement and protect yourself from harmful electromagnetic radiation with the RF Safe® iPhone 11 Pro Max QuantaCase™ RFS1 Black. Order yours today!
The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max uses specialized materials that deflect electromagnetic radiation away from the user. These materials are integrated into the front flap of the outer case, which covers the phone when in use. The shield is designed to reflect radiation, including 5G frequencies, away from the body while still allowing signals to enter and exit the back of the phone. This is what makes the case effective in reducing the amount of radiation absorbed by the head and body. As the case is made of specialized materials that are conductive, it is able to deflect radiation.
Materials Used for Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding
RF Shielded fabric is made from polyester filaments woven with a blend of micro-fine conductive threads. The shielding fabric is combined with a proprietary process for deflecting potentially harmful radiation.
RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 Shielding Mesh is visible inside the earpiece speaker hole, which allows the metal alloys used in the RF shielding to be tested for conductivity. Conductive adhesive layer the shielding mesh seamlessly in full compliance with EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
Designed to deflect radiation from iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones
The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 only incorporates shielding mechanisms that utilize deflection. Absorption (attenuation) is never used to prevent affecting the iPhone 11 Pro Max software regulating RF power output. RF Safe only uses absorption technologies on wires (Ferrite Beads), such as on an air-tube headset plugged into your iPhone.
How QuantaCase™ RFS1 Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Works
Electromagnetic radiation consists of coupled electric and magnetic fields. The electric field produces forces on the charge carriers (i.e., electrons) within the conductor. As soon as an electric field is applied to the surface of an ideal conductor, it induces a current that causes charge displacement inside the conductor that cancels the applied field inside, at which point the current stops.
Varying magnetic fields generate eddy currents that repel the applied magnetic fields. The result is that electromagnetic radiation is reflected from the conductor’s surface.
QuantaCase™ RFS1 deflects Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max radiation, as shown in the illustration. By simply keeping the shielded flip cover between your body and device, whether used to your ear or carried in your pocket – you have the shielding you need to cover the entire front of the phone to deflect potentially harmful excess radiation.
RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
-Specially designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
-Provides excellent protection for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
-Premium QuantaCase™ RFS1 has precise cutouts for the device
-Full access to all ports and buttons on Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
-Magnetic side latch to keep shielded flip cover closed
-Adjustable stand with muti-viewing angles; Perfect for video-chatting and movie-watching
-Slim fit design; Combines Phone Protection and Radiation Protection
-Newer Phones Currently Available in 4 colors
Over two decades of experience in the best ways to reduce cell phone radiation exposure is only a click or call away!
For more information about the RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 product line for cell phone radiation safety, please call 1 (844) 473-7233
RF Safe® and QuantaCase™ RFS1 have registered trademarks owned by Quanta X Technology LLC, Seminole, Florida, USA.