RF Safe designs its QuantaCase™ RFS1 phone radiation shields to deflect RF radiation away from the head and body of the user without covering the antenna or increasing radiation emissions. By not applying radiation shielding on the back of the phone case, RF Safe is able to avoid interference with the phone’s antenna system, which can lead to problems such as weak signals, dropped calls, and increased radiation exposure. This ensures that the phone is able to function properly and that the user is not exposed to unnecessary levels of radiation.
One of the key features of the RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 Phone Radiation Shield is that it is designed to deflect RF radiation away from the head and body of the user without covering the antenna or increasing radiation emissions. This is an important consideration when choosing an anti-radiation phone case, as covering the antenna or increasing radiation emissions can lead to a number of problems.
If a phone case covers the antenna with anything conductive, it can interfere with the phone’s signal, causing it to drop calls or have poor call quality. Additionally, covering the antenna can cause the phone to increase its output power in an attempt to maintain a connection to the cell tower, which can result in increased radiation exposure for the user.
Other phone cases on the market, such as the Safesleeve, and Defender shield, have been criticized for their design, which includes a large metal plate in the back of the case. This metal plate, along with magnets, can interfere with the phone’s antenna and operational output power, resulting in increased radiation exposure for the user.
To avoid these problems, it is important to choose a phone case that is designed in a way that does not interfere with the antenna or increase radiation emissions. The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 is a good choice for this, as it uses conductive shielding fabrics to deflect RF radiation without covering the antenna or increasing radiation emissions.
In conclusion, when choosing an anti-radiation phone case, it is important to consider how it affects the phone’s antenna and radiation emissions. Phone cases that contain metal or magnetics in the back of the case, such as the Safesleeve, should be avoided as they can interfere with the antenna and increase radiation exposure. The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 is a safe and effective choice that deflects RF radiation without causing these problems.
15 Reasons You Should Get A QuantaCase
- The RF Safe QuantaCase™ RFS1 deflects RF radiation away from the head and body of the user.
- Conductive shielding fabrics are used to deflect radiation rather than covering the antenna or increasing radiation emissions.
- The front flap of the case is designed to deflect radiation (including 5G frequencies) while still allowing the signal to enter and exit the back of the phone.
- The QuantaCase™ RFS1 has a built-in RFID-blocking wallet to protect credit cards and other RFID-enabled cards from theft.
- The case can be converted into a phone viewing stand for watching videos on your phone.
- It offers protection for your phone from cracks, dings, and scratches.
- The QuantaCase™ RFS1 is compatible with the latest smartphone flip cover case designs.
- It fits the most popular smartphones on the market.
- RF Safe has over two decades of cell phone shielding experience.
- The QuantaCase™ RFS1 is lab-tested to reduce excessive radiation exposure over a wide range of radio frequencies.
- It is lightweight and convenient to use.
- The QuantaCase™ RFS1 is available in a range of stylish designs.
- It is easy to test the conductivity of the microwave barrier between your body and the device using an inexpensive Ohm meter.
- The case is highly conductive and easy to test.
- It is a safe and effective way to reduce your exposure to phone radiation.